Monday, February 11, 2019

TIME



TIME

In our Graphic Design class we were instructed to create rough sketches of our ideas for a clock that we will be making throughout the week. These are 2 simple ones I've created.

In this simple sketch since we aren't allowed to use standard numbers
I've decided to use simple Roman numerals.


In this sketch since the Super Bowl wasn't to long ago, I've decided to create a clock which each number is represented by the number of super bowl wins each logo of the team has. For example number 12 is shown as the patriots logo and the steelers logo which both have 6 Super Bowl wins to add up 12.
For this sketch concept is a chemistry clock that uses the elements atomic number to represent the time.
I thought of this as I was looking through some old notebooks I had in which I saw the periodic table.

No comments:

Post a Comment